Why the seniors cruises on one of Croatian gullets can be a perfect vacation? There are few reasons for that type of cruising for over 60.
- Cruising is all-inclusive, with costs you know in advance.
- Travel to many small ports without the hassle of packing and unpacking and without the stress of making multiple plane connections.
- Cruising offers a lot of activities. Do as much or as little as you want.
- Excellent Dalmatian cuisine, typical Mediterranean, lot of fish and vegetables.
- Service is number one priority. You will be treated like royalty.
- Cruising is safe. Travel and dine in safety and comfort while visiting even the most remote caves or small island villages.
- Possibility of shore excursions.
- You can be dress as sporty as you want to be.
- It is a private cruise, so you will not have to be in company of people you hardly know, but your best friends.
- You and your friends can choose from a range of super luxury to low budget gullet cruises. I’ll find for you the cruises to fit every budget.
Deluxe seniors cruises on M/Y President from Split
Pack and get ready to enjoy seven unforgettable days cruising on the southern Adriatic Sea from one island to another with the new small ship cruiser – M/Y PRESIDENT.
Relax and let the captain, the crew and a tour manager, take care of you. Spend the morning relaxing on spacious decks, sunbathing beside the mini pool or refreshing yourself in the Adriatic Sea.
The afternoons and evenings are carefully planned for you to explore Croatia’s finest destinations with local experts.
For this trip all you will need is a few T-shirts and a swimming costume to spend seven unforgettable days sailing on the southern Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Relax and let the captain and his crew (especially the cook) take care of you.This is a right choice for seniors cruises from Split to Dubrovnik and back to Split.
During the day you can swim, snorkel, explore the underworld of the Adriatic Sea, sunbathe, cool in a pool or visit the fitness room. The evenings you have free to find a good restaurant or discover old churches or other historical monuments.
For more info and booking visit Adriagate Split agency!
Low cost all inclusive seniors cruises from Split
7-Night Independent Adriatic Cruise from Split: Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Elaphiti Islands, Mljet and Slano
Spend seven idyllic days at sea on this independent Adriatic cruise from Split, and discover the little pieces of paradise that make up Croatia’s fascinating archipelago, as well as the Dalmatian Coast’s mainland towns. Check availability!
Explore and swim by day, and dock overnight in Makarska, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Mljet, Hvar and Split.
The cruise boat is relatively small and intimate with just 12 cabins, the perfect size to visit the smaller islands that the larger liners can’t access. You can chose half or full board.
The price starts from $ 815,49 (€ 747) per person. The prices are 100% guaranteed to be the lowest. Here’s why:
- No hidden costs – the price you see is the price you pay.
- If you find the same tour or activity sold for less, they will refund the difference!