Apartments in Hvar town:
If you like this travel guide about Hvar Town Apartments and found it useful, consider supporting the author with a coffee or share it with your friends:
Compare deals from multiple websites to find your hotel, hostel, or private apartment for the best price! You can also check for flights and ferries to Croatia, book airport transfers in advance, or find most popular tours and cruises, all thanks to my partners!
If the form above is not loading you can search directly on DirectFerries.
Below are my recommended sailing trips in Croatia from trusted companies and tour operators. Feel free to check the offers and links to find additional information and more related cruises!
- Southern Explorer - explore top places between Split and Dubrovnik!
- Luxury at Sea - relaxing luxury cruise of best destinations near Split
- Southern Pearls - one-way cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- Split to Dubrovnik One-Way Luxury Cruise - travel in style from Split to Dubrovnik
- Split to Dubrovnik Private Sailing Holiday - your own private yacht and crew
Top rated: Southern Explorer
Starting and ending in Split, this cruise will take you to Makarska, Mljet, Dubrovnik, Trstenik, Korcula, Hvar and Brac!
- Dubrovnik Discovery - discover top destinations near Dubrovnik
- Southern Pearls - one-way cruise from Dubrovnik to Split
- Luxury at Sea - one-way luxury cruise from Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Trogir - charming 8-day sailing trip from Dubrovnik to Trogir
- Adventure Sailing - kayaking, snorkeling, cycling and more in this active sailing adventure
Top rated: Dubrovnik Discovery
Depart from Dubrovnik on a week long cruise and explore Mljet, Hvar, Korcula, Trstenik, and Sipan.
One-Day Sailing Trips:
Organized tours are excellent ways to explore my beautiful country, and I highly recommend taking at least one trip during your visit. There are limitless fascinating places to see, and you can easily book a tour or day trip from my trusted partners below.
Below are five top rated tours from Split!
Discover more trip ideas:
- Top day trips from Split (my article)
- More tours from Split (100+)
- Tours from Dubrovnik (70+)
- See all tours in Croatia »
- Browse more tours on Viator (200+)
Find transfers and compare prices on:
From Any Location:
- Select any pickup and dropoff - from and to 200+ destinations in Croatia.
- From Split to Dubrovnik
- From Dubrovnik to Split
- From Split to Dubrovnik (shared transfer, special offer for only €55)
- From Dubrovnik to Split (shared transfer, special offer for only €55)
- Hire a private chauffeur (from €166/day)
- Rent a car on AutoEurope (from €40/day)
- Rent a car on RentalCars.com (price comparisons)
Cruises are fantastic and inexpensive way to discover multiple destinations in Croatia.
Dubrovnik Discovery Cruise
8 days, 6 destinations
From Dubrovnik to Mljet, Korcula, Hvar, Trstenik, and Sipan
€ 423 - 700
(€ 52 - 87 per day)Learn more »
Split to Dubrovnik Cruise
8 days, 9 destinations
From Dubrovnik to Sipan or Slano, Mljet, Korcula, Bisevo, Vis, Hvar, Bol (Brac island), Makarska, Pucisca (Brac), Omis, and Split
€ 425 - 890
(€ 53 - 111 per day)Learn more »
Young & Fun Party Cruise
8 days, 8 destinations
From Split to Makarska, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Mljet, Hvar, Brac (Bol), Omis
€ 370 - 700
(€ 46 - 87 per day)Learn more »
- Hvar Souvenirs For Everlasting Memories
- Island Brac Beaches