Dalmatia family resorts are the best solution if you are vacationing with kids of all ages, from toddler to teens. Your kids will be in safe and friendly hands.
Your children will always be supervised in these resorts but will also benefit from tailor-made fun just for them, giving grown-ups a little more time and space.
In fact family resorts with all-inclusive offers are among the best ways to save money in Croatia, as you can easily know your holiday costs in advance. All meals are included so you don’t have to worry about restaurant prices, and all inclusive resorts offer a wide range of activities to keep the young ones occupied.
Majority of soft drinks are also included in the price, but naturally, alcoholic beverages may be excluded. You will usually havo to pay extra for spa treatments, scuba diving lessons, or for some day tours you may want to book by yourself.
Some all-inclusive family resorts include, breakfast, lunch, brunch, afternoon snack, dinner, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, children’s meals, dalmatian style dinners, surprise dinner menus and many more.
The search above is filtered and will only show you resorts in Split county. Be sure to try it!
Take Your Pick Among The Best Dalmatia Family Resorts
Though there are not too many family resorts in Dalmatia, particularly those all-inclusive, you can not make a mistake in choosing to stay at one during your vacation. Most of these family resorts are placed on the most beautiful part of the Dalmatian coast: Makarska Riviera and in Bol, island of Brac.
Makarska Riviera and Bol town are synonyms for beach holidays in Croatia. Some of the most popular family resorts are located close to the most beautiful beaches like Zlatni Rat in Bol and Punta Rata in Brela.
Why pick a family resort in Dalmatia:
Recommended resorts in Makarska:
Recommended resorts in Bol (Brač island):
If you decide to travel to Dalmatia’s Split County with you children regardless of their age (not older than 14 years), there are some compelling reasons to opt for family all-inclusive or just for family friendly resorts.
- Resorts are located along the Croatia’s most beautiful coastline. like Makarska Riviera and Brac, Bol town beachfront.
- Many are in close vicinity to the national parks (Plitvice Lakes, Krka Waterfalls, Cetina river, Split town attractions, Trogir UNESCO town, Dubrovnik, Mt.Biokovo and so on.)
- Excellent traffic connections from Split Airport, highway and ferry boats from Split harbor.
- Most resorts are immersed into the natural setting surrounded by the Mediterranean vegetation (pine trees) and adjacent walking promenade.
- Most hotel rooms have a direct sea view.
- All resorts are children friendly and provide an ideal family experience in a highly safe environment.
- Some resorts (Supetar) are very close to Split port.
- All-inclusive Dalmatia family resorts often have convenient discounts (small children free of charge, 50 % discount for children up to 13,99 years old).
- All-Inclusive service, free Wi-Fi and free parking are included in the room rate.
- Most of these family-friendly resorts are 3 and 4 stars.
- Almost all resorts offer wide selection of sports facilities (tennis, volleyball, football, indoor golf, table tennis, bowling, bike rental, fitness centers…)
- Afrodita Tucepi Resort ****
- Alga Tucepi Resort ***
- Berulia Brela Resort ****
- Borak Bol Resort ***
- Elaphusa Bol Resort ****
- Soline Brala Resort ***
Supetar Dalmatia Family Resorts
Supetar, the capital of Brac island, is only 50 minutes by ferry from Split. It is the most frequent ferry that connects this island with Split port.
I recommend two resorts, both a short stroll away from Supetar ferry port. Both resorts are children friendly with activities during the day for both adults and children.
Waterman Svpetrvs Resort consists of several different building blocks, immersed into relaxing atmosphere with several little hidden areas providing peace and tranquility.
- 3 swimming pools
- 2 indoor pools (closed during mid June-mid Sept)
- Internet and WiFi access
- Safety deposit box available on reception
- Separate children’s pool
- Section of main swimming pool
- Hotel kids’ club (4-12 years, high season only)
Tourist Resort Velaris
Resort Velaris is a smaller resort conveniently situated only 10 minutes of walking walk from town center, easily reachable directly from the ferry harbor.
The resorts consists of four star Hotel Amor and Vila Vela Luka and two three-star pavilion blocks, all only 20 to 100 meters from the beach, nested inside pine trees, rosemary and lavender gardens.