Are you wondering where to get COVID-19 testing in Split Croatia? Many tourists are curious to find out where to test for COVID-19. In Split this can be done in three different locations.
Split General Hospital (KBC Split):
- Address: Spinčićeva ul. 1, 21 000 Split
- Phone: +38521 556 111
- Results can be provided within 12 hours
Split-Dalmatia County Public Health Institute (NZJZ Splitsko-dalmatinske županije):
- Address: Vukovarska ul. 46, 21 000 Split
- Working hours: 7:30h – 15:30h
- Drive-in testing available, results in 24-48 hours
Mertojak Health Center (Dom zdravlja Mertojak):
- Address: Doverska Ul. 2, 21000 Split
- Phone: +38521 669 264
- Working hours: 7h – 15h
- Drive-in testing available. No information available on wait time.
Coronavirus testing in Split Croatia is priced at €70-€90. It is highly recommended to bring cash and Croatian Kunas. Euros or credit cards may not be accepted at locations.
Full map of COVID-19 testing locations in Croatia:
See also: Dubrovnik COVID-19 test locations
For more information on visiting Split during the coronavirus pandemic see our main COVID-19 information hub!
- Photo resolution: 1319 × 653
- Uploaded to: Coronavirus in Croatia: How to Visit Split and Dubrovnik During COVID-19
From my Coronavirus in Croatia: How to Visit Split and Dubrovnik During COVID-19 article:
Tourism has been almost non-existent ever since corona virus started spreading throughout Europe in early 2020. All countries closed their borders and started enforcing various measures to contain the spread of the virus. Croatia had one of the most restrictive measures out of all the countries in the world. This resulted in a bit over 2,000 total infected by mid-June and... Read more »