Are you wondering where to get COVID-19 testing in Dubrovnik Croatia? Many tourists are curious to find out where to test for COVID-19. In Dubrovnik this can be done in three different locations.
Dubrovnik-neretva county Public Health Institute (ZJZ Dubrovačko-neretvanske županije):
- Address: Ul. dr. Ante Šercera 4a, 20 000 Dubrovnik
- Phone: +385 20 341 000
- No drive-in testing available, results within 6 hours.
Dubrovnik General Hospital (Opća bolnica Dubrovnik):
- Address: Dr. Roka Mišetića 2, 20 000 Dubrovnik
- Working hours: 8h – 9h
- Phone: +38520 431 731
- Results can be provided within 12 hours
Dubrovnik Health Center (Dom zdravlja Dubrovnik):
- Address: Dr. Ante Starčevića 1, 20 000 Dubrovnik
- Working hours: 8h – 20h
- Phone: +385 99 52 91 888, +385 20 641613
- Testing will not be done if you just show up in Dubrovnik Health Center. Drive-in testing is done on a different location. Mandatory call and appointment is required here!
Coronavirus testing in Dubrovnik is priced at €200.
Full map of COVID-19 testing locations in Croatia:
See also: Split COVID-19 test locations
For more information on visiting Dubrovnik during the coronavirus pandemic see our main COVID-19 information hub!
- Photo resolution: 1315 × 657
- Uploaded to: Coronavirus in Croatia: How to Visit Split and Dubrovnik During COVID-19
From my Coronavirus in Croatia: How to Visit Split and Dubrovnik During COVID-19 article:
Tourism has been almost non-existent ever since corona virus started spreading throughout Europe in early 2020. All countries closed their borders and started enforcing various measures to contain the spread of the virus. Croatia had one of the most restrictive measures out of all the countries in the world. This resulted in a bit over 2,000 total infected by mid-June and... Read more »