From Budapest to Dalmatian coast (Split) you can travel by bus, car or even by night train via Zagreb.
Regardless of the type of transportation you choose from Budapest to Split, you will still need between 7 and 12 hours on this rather hectic and stressing route. Have you ever thought about more relaxing way to get to the sea?
From my personal experience, Budapest in July and August can be unbearably hot and muggy and my only wish was to reach the refreshing Adriatic Sea coast as fast as possible.
Budapest To Dalmatian Coast on Mini Rhapsody Trek
When the buzzing rhythm of Budapest starts to bother you, take this short 3 day overland tour from Budapest via famous wonderland of the Plitvice National Park to Split Croatia, and take a dive into the Adriatic sea.
You can book your trip and find more information about it on BusAbout website!
- Your fantastic Busabout Guide and Driver
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- Entry fee to Plitvice National Park
- BBQ Plitvice National Park
- Buzzing rhythm of Budapest
- The scenic drive to Split, Croatia
- Plitvice National Park – an aqua wonderland
Take time out with one of our Optional Extras. Full details from your Busabout Guide.
- Explore the happening coastal town of Split.
- Enjoy the great Croatian food and drink.
- May – 21st
- June5 – 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
- July – 2nd, 09th, 16th, 23rd, 30th.
- August – 06th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- September – 3th,10th, 17th, 24th
Some dates may be sold out! Check here!